Neale Park keys are held in he Lock Box at Neale Park, code to be obtained by ringing (03) 548 1349
NRFC Team Managers/Coaches using the ground on game day are responsible to implement these procedures.
PRIOR TO MATCH(S)
- Open main gates
- Open car gate
- Open roller doors
- Turn on hot water
- Unlock sheds
- Team names on changing room doors
SETTING UP GROUND
Take a cursory walk over ground checking for dangerous items and remove (glass, cans rubbish etc which may be deemed hazardous).
- Fags and pads out
- Tread-ins and ropes on both sides of field (5m from touchline)
- Set up stands appropriately
- First aid Kit access is eyeballed and First Aid key to gate checked
AT THE END OF GAME(S)
- Bring in all equipment (as above) back into gear storage
- Pick up all rubbish/strapping tape from field
- Empty changing room rubbish bins
- Sweep out changing sheds and leave tidy
- Turn off all lights
- Lock up all sheds
Please return keys to lock box.