This policy clarifies the awarding of Senior Club Teams achievements for The Nelson Rugby Football Club.
Senior Grade Rugby, Senior Women’s Grade and or other Senior Teams designated by the NRFC Committee.
These games are counted by games sanctioned as Nelson Rugby Football Club or Tasman Union Rugby Club official fixtures.
- 150+ — NRFC Committee Award
- 100 Games — NRFC Cap
- 75 Games — Blazer
- 50 Games — Blazer Pocket
- 25 Games — Vest
- 5 Games — Tie
- The club statistician and /or team management/ individual player will administer the statistics and be responsible for tabling a request to the committee outlining the total number of games each player has played to the NRFC Committee in a timely manner for consideration and ratification.
- A record and the NRFC AGM report.
- Each request must be in writing and tabled at a NRFC Committee Meeting.
- For 5 to 50 Games. Each award is presented at an after match home function when the award is achieved.
- For 75 to 150 plus games, awards can be presented;
- At an after match home function when the award is achieved.
- NRFC Prize Giving Event
- NRFC AGM
- The club is responsible for the NRFC Committee Award and purchase.
- The club is responsible for the NRFC Cap Award Purchase and Embroidery.
- Blazer to be purchased by the player and the club will pay for the embroidery.
- Club officials are eligible to wear club blazers and pocket but that will be at their expense.
- Senior Player of the day awards will be tallied on a three, two, one basis and player with the most points at the end of the team season will be awarded a ‘NRFC club Best and Fairest Award’ per Senior Team sanctioned by NRFC Committee at the club end of year function.
- All awards to be presented by President/ Patron and or delegate.
All decisions are final and are made by NRFC Committee
Nelson Rugby Football Club